The VN-200 Rugged is a miniature high-performance GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System that combines MEMS inertial sensors, a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, and advanced Kalman filtering algorithms to provide optimal estimates of position, velocity, and orientation for industrial applications.
- Fully calibrated sensor housed by a lightweight, robust aluminum enclosure
- Onboard 50 channel L1 GPS receiver
- Advanced Vector Processing Engine (VPE) firmware
- Downloadable support software
- Optional USB and serial cables (power via USB)